Saatchi & Saatchi LA
www.saatchila.com Torrance, CA 150 to 499 Employees

One team, one dream, nothing is impossible

Torrance, CA

ProsAt Saatchi LA, we believe in creating ideas that can live anywhere. We believe that everyone matters. And we believe that, when we work as a team, nothing is impossible.

Our collective goal is to create compelling user experiences that engage consumers with our brands and inspire loyalty beyond reason. We are a diverse group of like-minded individuals, brought together by a passion for creating unexpected breakthrough ideas based on insightful strategies in all media channels work on behalf of our clients, and positively influencing popular culture. We are collaborators, finishers, and believers in the flawless execution of unexpected, breakthrough ideas.

At Saatchi LA, we believe that creating transformational work requires passion, tenacity, curiosity and optimism. We believe in bringing out the best in each other, and in ourselves. And, we believe that working 2.5 miles from the beach isn't so bad, either.

ConsNeed to invest in better technology. Decisions as to what systems we use often come from the parent company and don't always address our specific needs in LA. Working on overcoming this.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement needs to continue to support compnay growth and attract new clients. Need to improve and expand technology that better fullfill the needs of our office and workforce.

It was a great place to work!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Saatchi & Saatchi LA

Pros: Great people, great environment, great client -- Saatchi is a… Cons: Large company and poliitics play a large role in decisions. … Advice to Senior Management: With the roster of such great clients, it is important to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Tour de force of a Top-10 Award winning Ad Agency.

Account Management Intern (Former Employee)

I worked at Saatchi & Saatchi LA

Pros: Great work environment, people are always laughing but staying productive, great… Cons: Low pay, but that's to be expected of any entry-level… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you're doing! People are happy and so is… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Saatchi & Saatchi LA.

Worked for Saatchi & Saatchi LA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Saatchi & Saatchi LA reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Saatchi & Saatchi LA CEO Kevin Roberts. All reviews posted anonymously by Saatchi & Saatchi LA employees.