There are newer employer reviews for Saatchi & Saatchi LA

One team, one dream, nothing is impossible

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

I have been working at Saatchi & Saatchi LA

Pros

At Saatchi LA, we believe in creating ideas that can live anywhere. We believe that everyone matters. And we believe that, when we work as a team, nothing is impossible.

Our collective goal is to create compelling user experiences that engage consumers with our brands and inspire loyalty beyond reason. We are a diverse group of like-minded individuals, brought together by a passion for creating unexpected breakthrough ideas based on insightful strategies in all media channels work on behalf of our clients, and positively influencing popular culture. We are collaborators, finishers, and believers in the flawless execution of unexpected, breakthrough ideas.

At Saatchi LA, we believe that creating transformational work requires passion, tenacity, curiosity and optimism. We believe in bringing out the best in each other, and in ourselves. And, we believe that working 2.5 miles from the beach isn't so bad, either.

Cons

Need to invest in better technology. Decisions as to what systems we use often come from the parent company and don't always address our specific needs in LA. Working on overcoming this.

Management needs to continue to support compnay growth and attract new clients. Need to improve and expand technology that better fullfill the needs of our office and workforce.

reviews filtered by
  1. It was a great place to work!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

I worked at Saatchi & Saatchi LA

Pros

Great people, great environment, great client -- Saatchi is a wonderful place to work that provides great training.

Cons

Large company and poliitics play a large role in decisions. One must be very thoughtful in approach in successfully accomplishing approvals.

With the roster of such great clients, it is important to continue to attrack great talent and to maintain a positive work environment.

2. Tour de force of a Top-10 Award winning Ad Agency.

Former Employee - Account Management Intern in Torrance, CA
    Former Employee - Account Management Intern in Torrance, CA

I worked at Saatchi & Saatchi LA

Pros

Great work environment, people are always laughing but staying productive, great perks like free food, fitness center discounts, amazing office decor and ambience.

Cons

Low pay, but that's to be expected of any entry-level position at any Advertising Agency. Great place to start a career.

Keep doing what you're doing! People are happy and so is the Client (Toyota). Keep bringing home those Cannes Lions and Moving Forward.

There are newer employer reviews for Saatchi & Saatchi LA