Saatchi & Saatchi X

www.saatchix.com

Arkansas Razorback Good Ol' Boy's Club

Executive Coordinator (Former Employee) Springdale, AR

ProsBuilding itself is fun and innovative; Saatchi & Saatchi (parent company) is also an innovative company. Name is well-known and has good reputation.

ConsImmature and Unprofessional Management - cussing, yelling and slamming doors are common. Many staff on a "need to know" basis and treated as though they are expendable. HIGH turnover rate.

Advice to Senior ManagementSSX (formerly Thompson Murray in Arkansas) was put together by a group of good ol' boys (and 1 female) who happened to land a contract with P&G. Their growth story is amazing. Unfortunately, the senior staff's management skills did not grow with the company. While I was there I saw a lot of yelling, cussing slamming doors and throwing of items by VP's, CEO, COO. The term "born in a barn" seems to apply to them. It was the most unreal /unprofessional situation I've ever witnessed. Dina was not yet in charge when I left. I hope this has changed since she's come onboard.

Not great, slow moving place, no innovation and no clear business direction

Account Manager (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at Saatchi & Saatchi X

Pros: Working on P&G as a client, shopper marketing experience, nice… Cons: No clear career path and progression. Management doesn't know what's going on.… Advice to Senior Management: Management needs to reinvent the business model. Having headquarters in Arkansas for a creative… More

A great place to work!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Springdale, AR

I have been working at Saatchi & Saatchi X

Pros: Outstanding leadership, everyone is focused on doing Great Work. You can feel the positive energy in the building on a daily basis. … Cons: The work is very fast paced, if you don't enjoy… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Saatchi & Saatchi X.

Worked for Saatchi & Saatchi X? Contribute to the Community!