There are newer employer reviews for Sabre Industries

They swear that they are making changes

Current Employee - Welder/Broom Pusher in Alvarado, TX
Current Employee - Welder/Broom Pusher in Alvarado, TX

I have been working at Sabre Industries full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Ok pay (for mig welding)
Shift differential is worth it
Good coworkers most everyone is honest
Not the only job around!

Cons

The supervisors are all back stabbing and will tie you to the whipping post in a heartbeat, was told that we would be in ot for years to come and only lasted my first month and a half went from 70 hours a week to 40 and some weeks even less. There needs to be better safety, 3 guys I have known to be safe hard workers and very productive have been injured by no fault of their own one guy on maintenance has died!

reviews filtered by

Do not work for Cellxion.

Former Employee - I Rather Keep IT to Myself in Bossier City, LA
    Former Employee - I Rather Keep IT to Myself in Bossier City, LA

I worked at Sabre Industries full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

No, there is none. There is not a single one.

Cons

To start off, I want to tell you that I worked in office. I know what happened to me and to many people. Folks working on the floor are layoff constantly, most of these people are minorities or immigrants. The management lays off people at will, without giving them a two week notice. In the office, people were lay off too. Constantly, they come to anyone and ask them to leave and give a paper saying you are being lay off. The supervisor who run some areas of this company are local and most of them are crass people. Uncivilized people who do not have the education or social norms to treat other employees. Brown nosing is trending, employees with years of work are quick to run to superiors and point out what it is not but they perceive as flaws and fault of new employees. The reason is that many are afraid of being replaced by new employees. This place is always looking for people, that should hint for something, if people do not stay long and company cannot maintain them. If this were a nice place to work, people would stay longer. Check the recruitment websites, Cellxion Inc always have opening, they are always looking for people. Why? because they do not do anything to maintain their exiting workers. Do not work for this place. Members of minorities are higher not because it is illegal to discriminate but because but because they cannot hire anyone else. They look down at people and treat you well while you see them, but behind your back, you are always being stabbed. I saw a lot of racial discrimination when looking for promotions. Many good and talent people left because they were underpaid and were never given a promotion. I could tell you more but I have to go. Do not waste your time here, there is nothing good you can get out of this company. The only people who work here, are those who live in the city and racist rednecks. I can tell you not everyone is a bigot but most are. Many are closet racist . Also, I saw white people lay off, and these were normal working people, hard working people. When they company does not need or want you, you are out. Again, as I said and do not get tire of saying it. Find work some place else.

Advice to Management

Management is like Jesus on the stamps, he does not do anything or can do anything to resolve the issues.

Stay away from CellXion

Former Employee - Unknown in Bossier City, LA
    Former Employee - Unknown in Bossier City, LA

I worked at Sabre Industries full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

NONE, no, no, and no.

Cons

If you are manority and have another place to work, do so. Do not hesitate. If you come from big city and have another place to work, do so. Do not hesitate. If you were not born in U.S.A and have another place to work, do so. Do not hesitate. This companies is only for the local uncivilized rednecks who are savages but think they are normal. I am talking about the CEO, owner or anyone above, but the people who supervice other employees. These folks are crass and the civil war did not help them at all. The south is primitive and prejudice and low in education. Lots of people here are not happy with their life and want to settle their faul on others. brown nosing is trending and racial inequality is like bread and butter. I am not refereing to everyone but the people who run some departments and allow for some employees to harrass other folks. I know lots of people who quit, people with talent who left, simply because some areas of this place are run in the same way described in the novel Animal Farm by Author George Orwell. Stay away from this small town company.

Advice to Management

There is no need to communicate anything. I left because my personal life and safety was in danger. This place is a bigotry