Sabre
www.sabre.com Southlake, TX 5000+ Employees

Fun place to work on exciting travel products.

Senior Software Developer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Sabre

ProsFlexible and open to tying new ideas. They are focused on constantly improving how they do business. They are committed to giving back to the community by donating time and money.

ConsWhile Sabre does a a good job of staying nimble for a large company, they still have a lot of the red tape and policies of a large company. We are working two people to a cube, parking is hard to come by and the office is far away for many employees including myself.

Advice to Senior ManagementI love how you keep us informed about industry news and Sabre initiatives. Having a desk to work at every day would help a lot.

Sabre could be a fun place to work, but leadership is lacking.

Senior Business Analyst (Current Employee)

I have been working at Sabre

Pros: Work with very smart people, including some of the most knowledgeable airline industry professionals. Travel to interesting locations and opportunity to network with airline… Cons: It seems that some of the brightest O.R., developers and other technical team members are promoted to leadership roles and management with little to no… Advice to Senior Management: FOCUS on QUALITY! Stop development of new solutions for ONE YEAR and fix the ongoing issues with the products. Follow the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

good place to work. provides well balanced life style

Software QA (Current Employee)

I have been working at Sabre

Pros: good work culture, provides well balance between life and work. has… Cons: Less salary compared to other companies with the same work.… Advice to Senior Management: Need to pay competitively.have to recruit more people instead of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Sabre.

Worked for Sabre? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sabre reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sabre CEO Tom Klein. All reviews posted anonymously by Sabre employees.