Sabre
www.sabre.com Southlake, TX 5000+ Employees

I really enjoyed working at Sabre as a regional Finance Director - a great business with a fantastic team

Director, Finance (Current Employee)
London, England (UK)

I have been working at Sabre full-time for more than 3 years

ProsGreat people, smart, collaborative, successful business, supportive and positive culture, strong drive to succeed, win and grow the business. I felt my work was appreciated and valued, and felt I could make a real impact on the business.

ConsSome controls are over-centralized at times , which can slow things down on occasion, and pay outside of the US can be 10 -20% below the local market norms for high quality finance professionals.

Advice to Senior ManagementEmpower the regional teams a bit more, but otherwise a very well run, excellent business.

Nice, stable and interesting place to work

Software Developer Associate (Former Employee)
Kraków (Poland)

I worked at Sabre full-time for less than a year

Pros: Stable Nice, friendly people Many opportunities inside company Cons: Too stable Distributed teams (troubles in communication, but tiny) Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Challenging, Rewarding, Fun and Fun

Software Developer (Former Employee)
Bangalore (India)

I worked at Sabre as an intern

Pros: Flexible Work Timings, Work Life balance, Challenging work and Work hard - party… Cons: Challenges in work depends on the working team. So if you are someone on the look… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Sabre.

Worked for Sabre? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sabre reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sabre CEO Tom Klein. All reviews posted anonymously by Sabre employees.