Sabre
www.sabre.com Southlake, TX 5000+ Employees

Disgusting Place

Architect (Current Employee)
Bangalore (India)

ProsGood for non-engineers aspiring to be engineers: You won’t miss all the engineering stuff you never learned; you will feel at home and among equals.

ConsManagement is bad; the HR department is worse. Right from the recruitment process they were incompetent and unprofessional. I should have gone with my gut feeling and stayed far away from this company.

Advice to Senior ManagementReplace the entire HR department. Hire managers who can, at least, tell the difference between a desktop and a laptop.

OK place for beginning

Senior QA Engineer (Current Employee)
    Kraków (Poland)

I have been working at Sabre

Pros: - Many different technologies - Various products - A couple of good specialist - Thanks… Cons: - Very poor pay-rise rate - Senior management doesn't about you - No strategy for quality of software - 'Official' Agile methodology is practically a cover for mess,… Advice to Senior Management: - Promote people, recognize their results - Care about them - Do… More

No Technical Growth at all

Java Lead (Current Employee)
    Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Sabre

Pros: It has very good work life balance Salary is good -… Cons: The work is mostly support type There is too much free time… Advice to Senior Management: Better to set the expectation with a candidate at the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Sabre.

Worked for Sabre? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sabre reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sabre CEO Tom Klein. All reviews posted anonymously by Sabre employees.