Sabre
www.sabre.com Southlake, TX 5000+ Employees

Haven for career coasters

Independent Contributor (Current Employee)

I have been working at Sabre

ProsWork/life balance tilted away from work, good benefits, nice cafeteria, some areas with exciting work opportunities are available to employees

ConsNo merit-based promotion opportunities, archaic business model, career growth not overtly encouraged, pervasive uncertainty about long term strategy for last several years.

Advice to Senior ManagementBreak up the company to unlock value and creativity. 'Synergy' across business units is a charade. Resolve long term ownership questions.

Mostly Good

Principal Software Architect (Current Employee)

I have been working at Sabre

Pros: High level of technical competence Good work-life balance and flexible hours during… Cons: Flex space cubicles make me feel like a temp Inadequate vacation time (sick time included in official paid time off) Can… Advice to Senior Management: Invest in employees by providing permanent workspaces to all who… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

great

Senior Business Process Design Consultant (Current Employee)

I have been working at Sabre

Pros: Great company with a lot of opportunities for growth. Most of the people… Cons: There are not that many young people. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Sabre.

Worked for Sabre? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sabre reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sabre CEO Tom Klein. All reviews posted anonymously by Sabre employees.