There are newer employer reviews for Sabre

great for start, not for long career

Current Employee - Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
Current Employee - Senior Quality Assurance Engineer

I have been working at Sabre

Pros

For the beginners in IT it is good place to start. You can learn corporate life and some tools or standards. The thing is that you will be satisfied from friendly attitude of co-workers. If there is a project with new technology involved it is also something you might consider as advantage. Another thing is to learn travel industry - it will show some deeper insight of how it all works together.

Cons

Not enough career opportunities for senior employees. No compensation increase plan - looks like lottery. Sometimes new hires are better payed than "old" employees whom contributes a lot more for the company...

Value people that adds to the company.

364 Other Employee Reviews for Sabre (View Most Recent)

Good place to work , work life balance good ,

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Bangalore (India)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Sabre

Pros

work from home, work life balance

Cons

promotions are not transparent , hikes or nominal

stable place to work

I have been working at Sabre

Pros

Easy to manage your own time.
    Has infrastructure in place to be able to work anywhere, not just in the office.

Cons

There is never any money in the budget to give normal salary increases, or even normal increases for inflation. This has actually resulted that I am earning 8 % less now than I did when I joined 5 years ago. This does not seem right.

With all the "good news" we keep hearing onm how well the buisness has done over the past year, the growth that my business organsiation has gone through over the past few years, it is a slap in the face to keep hearing here is no money to give a salary increase or to adjust salaries for normal inflation we have been having over the years. It starts to feel very much like any other big corporate business that ulltimately only looks at lining the pockets of the shareholders and senior maangement, over the backs of the lower level employees who more and more become the serfs of this modern fiefdom. Yes we earn enough to survive, but are we really being compensated fairly?

There are newer employer reviews for Sabre

Worked for Sabre? Contribute to the Community!