Sabre
www.sabre.com Southlake, TX 5000+ Employees

It has been good, but could have been better.

Software Development Manager (Current Employee)
Dallas, TX

I have been working at Sabre

ProsUp on the technology curve. Knowledgeable bunch of people and flexible WFH (work from home) policy.

ConsPay discrepancies...some people earn a lot vs the rest and Sabre doesn't really correct salaries much. You get stuck with what you start with. Very sad to see some really good employees being paid far lesser than mediocre ones.

Advice to Senior ManagementAddress pay issues before the attrition rates go high. Experienced employees with a lot of experience in Sabre are disgruntled.

Good place for airline employees to land

Principal (Current Employee)
Southlake, TX

I have been working at Sabre

Pros: Great work / life balance, financially stable, easy to succeed… Cons: Have not purged poor talent in years, more focused on… Advice to Senior Management: Purge poor talent and set some standards. More

Mostly Good

Principal Software Architect (Current Employee)
Southlake, TX

I have been working at Sabre

Pros: High level of technical competence Good work-life balance and flexible hours during… Cons: Flex space cubicles make me feel like a temp Inadequate vacation time (sick time included in official paid time off) Can… Advice to Senior Management: Invest in employees by providing permanent workspaces to all who… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Sabre.

Worked for Sabre? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sabre reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sabre CEO Tom Klein. All reviews posted anonymously by Sabre employees.