Saddleback College
www.saddleback.edu Mission Viejo, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Large gap between upper level and lower level employees

Project Specialist (Former Employee)
Mission Viejo, CA

I worked at Saddleback College

ProsNice people, beautiful campus, great location. I loved the impact my project had on the people who it was for. There were great social events as well, lunches and get togethers that allowed me to interact with other employees.

ConsNot really much room for advancement, hard to get ideas heard or approved. Also being a temporary employee, the union extremely limited the status of my employment (ie if you are not a permanent employee, you cannot work a full work week and are only allowed to work a certain number of days and hours per year).

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to the peons. They have good ideas.

Nice environment, if you can handle the red tape

Mission Viejo, CA

I have been working at Saddleback College

Pros: Benefits are excellent, permanent employees are afforded job security Cons: Management is out of touch with staff and students, bureaucracy is unwieldy, shared governance groups on campus make change nearly impossible and spend… Advice to Senior Management: Cut the bureaucracy as much as possible and streamline operations--we… More

There are newer reviews on Saddleback College.

Worked for Saddleback College? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Saddleback College reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Saddleback College employees.