Safe Auto
www.safeauto.com Columbus, OH 1000 to 5000 Employees

real nasty customers ... the worst attitudes ever

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee)
Columbus, OH

I worked at Safe Auto

ProsCompany events such as christmas parties, company picnics and contests are a big part of working at safe auto insurance company. You have major chances of winning money. if you work in the sales department you cen get commission up to a certain extent. the pay is pretty good i would say.

ConsSome of the downsides about working at safe auto is that the customers are some really nasty customers ... they have the worst attitudes I have ever dealt with. Some barely want to give you the neccessary information to assist them. It requires a whole lot of patience dealing with these people. Sometimes the company black out days in which you cannot take off like when you have PTO it isnt approved.

Advice to Senior Managementlearn to respect your employees they have families and children to attend to also.

Great Company with Great Leaders

IT (Current Employee)
Columbus, OH

I have been working at Safe Auto

Pros: Safe Auto is a great growing company with great opportunity for advancement. The company is the process of creating new products to sell and… Cons: Almost none, we have a great company atmosphere Advice to Senior Management: Keep it up, upper managment is doing a great job. … Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Growing Company, going through growing pains.

Auto Appraiser (Current Employee)
Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Safe Auto full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Forward thinking company. Great PTO. Moving in a positive direction. Cons: Salary below average for the industry. Recent negative years have resulted in lots of major changes within… Advice to Senior Management: More information and clear vision will help to build moral. Employees… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Safe Auto.

Worked for Safe Auto? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Safe Auto reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Safe Auto CEO Ari Deshe. All reviews posted anonymously by Safe Auto employees.