There are newer employer reviews for Safe Auto

Property Damage Adjuster

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Safe Auto full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Casual dress, jeans on Friday, friendly staff, employee discounts for local businesses, Wellness benefits and coaches available on site daily

Cons

Overworked, underpaid, unappreciated. Poor training, supervisors and managers do not return their own calls, unrealistic claim load, impossible quality standards

Improve the training department, give realistic expectations of what the job will consist of, treated everyone fair and equally. Pay more competitive salaries and staff to meet claims needs and expectations.

25 Other Employee Reviews for Safe Auto (View Most Recent)

Nice people, nice company.

Former Employee - Business Analyst in Columbus, OH
    Former Employee - Business Analyst in Columbus, OH

I worked at Safe Auto

Pros

Stafe Auto is a good company that cares about it's customers. Over all managment is good.

Cons

A few people in upper level management positions do not know the business. lt is difficult to obtain business decisions from them when needed.

I like what I do but do not like the management, they are very inconsistent on what they do.

Current Employee - BI Adjuster in Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - BI Adjuster in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Safe Auto

Pros

location is good, hours are ok

Cons

claims are assigned to you when your are off and expected still to me the 24 hour contact policy..how if you are not their. Inconsistent with fairness and discpline.

Be more knowledgeable of claims and the work flow. Supervisor's are often times unaware of claims work flow, and then need to responde to emails we adjusters send to them on sup calls.

There are newer employer reviews for Safe Auto