Safe Auto

www.safeauto.com

A decent workplace with good opportunities

Senior Programmer Analyst (Current Employee) Columbus, OH

ProsThe entrepreneurial culture promotes a very flexible workplace with opportunities for career advancement for career-motivated individuals. Projects range from small production fixes to large scale strategic systems.

ConsStrategic coordination across all departments within the company can be greatly improved; especially within IT. A premature IT process model along with a lack of centralized, proper tooling results in a very challenging workplace.

Advice to Senior ManagementEvaluate process and actually improve it. Communicate and enforce realistic expectations to all stakeholders. Enforce proper product documentation that can be referenced after a project is released. Consider an agile SDLC model.

real nasty customers ... the worst attitudes ever

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) Columbus, OH

I worked at Safe Auto

Pros: Company events such as christmas parties, company picnics and contests are a big part of working at safe auto insurance company. You have major chances… Cons: Some of the downsides about working at safe auto is that the customers are some really nasty customers ... they have the worst attitudes I… Advice to Senior Management: learn to respect your employees they have families and children… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great Company with Great Leaders

IT (Current Employee) Columbus, OH

I have been working at Safe Auto

Pros: Safe Auto is a great growing company with great opportunity for advancement. The company is the process of creating new products to sell and… Cons: Almost none, we have a great company atmosphere Advice to Senior Management: Keep it up, upper managment is doing a great job. … Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Safe Auto.

Worked for Safe Auto? Contribute to the Community!