Safe Auto

www.safeauto.com
  www.safeauto.com
There are newer employer reviews for Safe Auto

A decent workplace with good opportunities

Current Employee - Senior Programmer Analyst in Columbus, OH
Current Employee - Senior Programmer Analyst in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Safe Auto

Pros

The entrepreneurial culture promotes a very flexible workplace with opportunities for career advancement for career-motivated individuals. Projects range from small production fixes to large scale strategic systems.

Cons

Strategic coordination across all departments within the company can be greatly improved; especially within IT. A premature IT process model along with a lack of centralized, proper tooling results in a very challenging workplace.

Evaluate process and actually improve it. Communicate and enforce realistic expectations to all stakeholders. Enforce proper product documentation that can be referenced after a project is released. Consider an agile SDLC model.

26 Other Employee Reviews for Safe Auto (View Most Recent)

real nasty customers ... the worst attitudes ever

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Columbus, OH
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Columbus, OH

I worked at Safe Auto

Pros

Company events such as christmas parties, company picnics and contests are a big part of working at safe auto insurance company. You have major chances of winning money. if you work in the sales department you cen get commission up to a certain extent. the pay is pretty good i would say.

Cons

Some of the downsides about working at safe auto is that the customers are some really nasty customers ... they have the worst attitudes I have ever dealt with. Some barely want to give you the neccessary information to assist them. It requires a whole lot of patience dealing with these people. Sometimes the company black out days in which you cannot take off like when you have PTO it isnt approved.

learn to respect your employees they have families and children to attend to also.

Great Company with Great Leaders

Current Employee - IT in Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - IT in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Safe Auto

Pros

Safe Auto is a great growing company with great opportunity for advancement. The company is the process of creating new products to sell and new ways to sell them. Both Ari Deshe and Jon Diamond are doing a great job of capitalizing on the current economy by expanding our Sales capabilities and looking forward to selling additional products. Ari Deshe and Jon Diamond complement each other incredible well, and they have been able to build a great company from scratch. They have been great listeners to the associates, and are always looking for innovative ways to help the company and its associates grow. It really is a great place to work and I look forward to completing my career here.

Cons

Almost none, we have a great company atmosphere

Keep it up, upper managment is doing a great job. I look forward to hearign what the next growth oppertunity will be.

There are newer employer reviews for Safe Auto