There are newer employer reviews for Safe Auto

Great Company with Great Leaders

Current Employee - IT  in  Columbus, OH
Current Employee - IT in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Safe Auto

Pros

Safe Auto is a great growing company with great opportunity for advancement. The company is the process of creating new products to sell and new ways to sell them. Both Ari Deshe and Jon Diamond are doing a great job of capitalizing on the current economy by expanding our Sales capabilities and looking forward to selling additional products. Ari Deshe and Jon Diamond complement each other incredible well, and they have been able to build a great company from scratch. They have been great listeners to the associates, and are always looking for innovative ways to help the company and its associates grow. It really is a great place to work and I look forward to completing my career here.

Cons

Almost none, we have a great company atmosphere

Keep it up, upper managment is doing a great job. I look forward to hearign what the next growth oppertunity will be.

25 Other Employee Reviews for Safe Auto (View Most Recent)

Growing Company, going through growing pains.

Current Employee - Auto Appraiser  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Auto Appraiser in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Safe Auto full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Forward thinking company.
    Great PTO.
    Moving in a positive direction.

Cons

Salary below average for the industry.
    Recent negative years have resulted in lots of major changes within the company.
    Uncertain direction.
    Employees are uncertain about their futures and are jumping ship at a rapid pace.

More information and clear vision will help to build moral.
    Employees are scared and need reassurances.

Overworked and Severely Underpaid

Former Employee - Analyst  in  Columbus, OH
    Former Employee - Analyst in Columbus, OH

I worked at Safe Auto full-time for less than a year

Pros

Benefits, PTO, coworkers - there aren't alot of pros as they have you working 12 hour days since they cannot pay high enough to retain well-educated employees.

Cons

Huge turnover which makes you wonder what is going on with the company. Micro manager extraordinaire in every area. High expectations with very little direction.

Competitive analysis on pay throughout central Ohio would likely yield some shocking results and open their eyes to reality. You cannot retain employees when the only ones you employ are underpaid and report to managers who have a poor attitude.

There are newer employer reviews for Safe Auto

Worked for Safe Auto? Contribute to the Community!