SafeNet

There are newer employer reviews for SafeNet

Enjoyed Ingrian, not SafeNet

Former Employee - Senior Technical Support Engineer in Redwood City, CA
Former Employee - Senior Technical Support Engineer in Redwood City, CA

I worked at SafeNet full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The pros are all from working at Ingrian. It was a great company.

Cons

Poor communication; lack of vision

Improve the professional communication and employee review/compensation process.

92 Other Employee Reviews for SafeNet (View Most Recent)

A great place to work!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I have been working at SafeNet

Pros

SafeNet manages to hire the best of the best. Professional courtesy and sound judgement accompany your daily business interactions. A great group of people focused on making a noteable difference in the world we live in today. We make a direct and very profound contribution to our nations homeland security and I for one, am very proud to be part of this orgaization.

Cons

It would be nice if there were an onsite cafeteria, there are limited options for grabbing lunch anywhere nearby, without having to travel to the mall. But many of the employees actually travel to Torrance to take advantage of the labs down there, so it's probably not economical for them to consider that option at this point in time.

Nice

Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Morristown, NJ
    Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Morristown, NJ

I worked at SafeNet

Pros

Working on something totally new (Peer to Peer networking). Exposure to both c++/ Microsoft .NET programming.

Cons

Working in big company was not exposed to financial strength of this particular department I worked for. Working for my previous company the CEO would periodically tell us the financial position of the company (it was a startup company).

The leadership did retain the employees during difficult 2008 downturn. I found later the business group I joined was not generating enough revenue as per its potential.

There are newer employer reviews for SafeNet