Safeguard Properties
www.safeguardproperties.com Valley View, OH 500 to 999 Employees

Counting down the days till I can resign!

Management (Current Employee)
Valley View, OH

ProsDecent benefits and PTO... honestly, that's about it!

ConsSince day one, this has been the most unprofessional environment I've ever held a job. Executive management treats the rest of the employees like dirt. If you have an opinion and want to make a difference in a company, look elsewhere!

Advice to Senior ManagementHold management and staff accountable; actions speak louder than words; treat employees with respect and maybe they will actually strive to do better for the company instead of simply collecting a paycheck!

Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Safeguard Properties

Pros: It's ever changing environment and the company grew 150% in size for the past year… Cons: Need to be more careful with hiring decisions - creates feeling of being undervalued when you do the majority of job for the same pay… Advice to Senior Management: Be closer to associates. Be reachable. Implement more training and leadership programs. Have "wider"… More

Client Account Rep

Client Account Representative (Current Employee)
    Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Safeguard Properties

Pros: Decent pay is about the only thing I can come… Cons: Little/no feedback from management on performance, as well as little positive feedback in general. Very… Advice to Senior Management: Develop better management skills, promote based on merit. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Safeguard Properties.

Worked for Safeguard Properties? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Safeguard Properties reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Safeguard Properties CEO Alan Jaffa. All reviews posted anonymously by Safeguard Properties employees.