Safety-Kleen

There are newer employer reviews for Safety-Kleen

30% turnover.

Current Employee - Market Sales Specialist in West Brookfield, MA
Current Employee - Market Sales Specialist in West Brookfield, MA

I have been working at Safety-Kleen full-time

Pros

Good off site training. Good people but they don't stay around long. Medical is good and begins on your first day (prob bc so many people leave quickly).

Cons

For sales, there are wat too many steps post customer visit. It really is absurd how long it takes to meet the required CRM work, quotes, and profiles. I am willing to put in the effort but it takes so long that it takes away from selling time.

Need much more in the field training

Managment is like a revolving door- and that is who trains you!

Simplify the sales process. It's understandable wanting accountability but the process very much feels like big brother watching over you. Not much trust. I think if Managment took the time to go through the sales process, they would then realize how time consuming and redundant it is.

111 Other Employee Reviews for Safety-Kleen (View Most Recent)

Pretty good company

Former Employee - Territory Account Manager in Greer, SC
    Former Employee - Territory Account Manager in Greer, SC

I worked at Safety-Kleen full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Excellent training program if you are new or experienced in sales. Highly organized company, but could consolidate some of the software programs.

Cons

Other than some personal issues I had with my District Manager and his management style, I really have no issues with this company.

worst sales job and company ever

Current Employee - Msa Sales in Elgin, IL
    Current Employee - Msa Sales in Elgin, IL

I have been working at Safety-Kleen full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I really can't think of 1 positive thing about this job or the company.

Cons

Salary terrible, they will never let you make money, they adjust commission every year so you can't make a living. Management threatens you everyday with numbers that you can't obtain and even if you do, they won't pay you.
    It's 10 hour days and the management team are truck drivers that get promoted to management and they are clueless.the absolute worst company I have ever worked for.

get management in there from outside the company who u8nderstands sales and knows how to conduct themselves in a professional manner and they understand you pay people for their production.

There are newer employer reviews for Safety-Kleen