Safety-Kleen
www.safety-kleen.com Richardson, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

Worked there 22 years and the last 5 were pure hell.

Business Development (Former Employee)
Atlanta, GA

ProsGood people in the branch. Good Benefits.

ConsNever has a company sttod in the way of its own success as Safety-Kleen does. They have no idea what true sales is about nor do they act like they want to. If you own a home, good luck working here. You have no idea what you will make year to year because they come out with a different pay plan every year. Morale has sunk since 2003 and from what I am told is no better today.

Advice to Senior ManagementWake up and look around at the leadership in your Areas. Atlanta used to be a proud Area and now due to the loss of quality people flounders with its leadership. The problem is there are other Areas with the same problem and no focus from Corporate.

A great place to work

Territory Manager (Former Employee)
    Addison, TX

I worked at Safety-Kleen full-time for less than a year

Pros: Positive environment, casual dress code, supportive staff are just some of the reasons I enjoyed working at Safety… Cons: My only complaints was that there was a ceiling on the commissions I could earn, and although… Advice to Senior Management: Don.t hire a call center staff without planning the what,… More

30% turnover.

Market Sales Specialist (Current Employee)
    West Brookfield, MA

I have been working at Safety-Kleen full-time

Pros: Good off site training. Good people but they don't stay around long. Medical is… Cons: For sales, there are wat too many steps post customer visit. It really is absurd how long it takes to meet the required CRM work,… Advice to Senior Management: Simplify the sales process. It's understandable wanting accountability but the process very much feels like big brother watching over you. Not much trust.… More
There are newer reviews on Safety-Kleen.

Worked for Safety-Kleen? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Safety-Kleen reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Safety-Kleen CEO Jerry E. Correll. All reviews posted anonymously by Safety-Kleen employees.