Safety Services
www.safetyservicescompany.com Yuma, AZ 150 to 499 Employees

Better than I anticipated

Sales Manager Offsite Location (Current Employee)
Buckeye, AZ

ProsThe interview process was very honest and straight forward. The staff is VERY kind, professional and honest, ESPECIALLY the upper management. I truly believe they WANT you to succeed, it is best for employee as well as employer. The salaries are very modest, but in todays world, I think we should all be grateful there are still enthusiastic employers out there. And these truly are.

ConsWork hours!!! 6 A.M. EARLY, but worth it in my opinion.

Advice to Senior ManagementGreat job, keep it up. They endeavor to be thoughtful of their employees while doing the best they can to improve the bottom line. This company does NOT see a conflict in that. Neither do I.

Misrepresented

Business Development Associate (Former Employee)
    Tempe, AZ

I worked at Safety Services full-time for less than a year

Pros: A growing company in need of qualified people Cons: Strigent training regime with minimal pay for the first ninety days... Answered an ad for a Business Development Associate - Oil, Gas and Energy Division from… Advice to Senior Management: Abide to your stated salary and benefits as originally advertised;… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Production Assistant

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Safety Services

Pros: Management Skills, Learned Manufacturing Process Cons: Small- Business Lack of Growth with in the company Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Safety Services.

Worked for Safety Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Safety Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Safety Services CEO Peter Schrady. All reviews posted anonymously by Safety Services employees.