Safilo
www.safilo.com Padua, Italy 6 to 15 Employees

Demanding

I have been working at Safilo

ProsMost employees on the team are very polite and respectful. International and luxury brand experience is a win. Premier eyewear company with loyal employee base.

ConsExtremely demanding and disorganized company. Somewhat dated in systems, technology and flow between departments. Does not promote from within. Dead end!

Advice to Senior ManagementBe bold, share your vision and look to your employees at all levels as stakeholders. Communicate with your employees and involve them, don't just talk at them. They bring tremendous value to the table. US relationship with Italy is somewhat broken.

Good for beginning career

Marketing Assistant (Current Employee)

I have been working at Safilo

Pros: International company w Leader in its field Cons: Limited career advancement can demotivate employees Advice to Senior Management: Invest on internal employees More

Pretty Good

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Safilo

Pros: Decent benefits, location, the people. Cons: Salary could have been more competitive. Advice to Senior Management: Agree with above post. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Safilo.

Worked for Safilo? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Safilo reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Safilo CEO Roberto Vedovotto. All reviews posted anonymously by Safilo employees.