Sage Environmental Consulting

www.sageenvironmental.com
Engaged Employer

Engineers doing work.

I have been working at Sage Environmental Consulting

Pros

Talented and hard-working group, with a lot of leading experts in the fold. And everyone is helpful and accessible. It's a good team to be a part of.

Cons

A lot of the work seems unnecessarily tedious. This is more a function of EPA's regulatory framework, though, not a Sage problem.

Advice to Management

Management is doing a good job. Keep up the good work.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. After one year, I love the people I work with and the environment they have created.

Current Employee - Project Technical in Oklahoma City, OK
    Current Employee - Project Technical in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Sage Environmental Consulting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The motto work hard, play hard is taken seriously. Everyone here likes to have a good time and it really shows in they way people act when they come to work. Its so busy during the weekdays that it is nice to have time to go out with coworkers or clients and have a good time.

Cons

If you don't like hard work then this is not the place for you. Besides always being busy (which I see as a pro) there isn't too much about this place that I would change.

Advice to Management

I would like to see a way of keeping track of time a little differently. Most offices fit into the billable/non-billable hours method but some of the satellite offices like mine work differently. Most of what I do is charged to the clients but I have no way of entering that.

Good experience but bad leadership

Current Employee - Project Engineer in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Project Engineer in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Sage Environmental Consulting full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Work hard play hard mentality, great because you get happy hours and company events, but expect to work 60+ hour weeks if you want to make a name for yourself.

Cons

I saw new hires brought on 1 year after my hire date making 30% higher salary than me.

Advice to Management

Don't give new hires a higher salary than existing employees when you let everyone see anyone's pay.