There are newer employer reviews for Sage Hospitality

Doesn't live up to their reputation.

Former Employee - Night Audit  in  Denver, CO
Former Employee - Night Audit in Denver, CO

I worked at Sage Hospitality full-time for less than a year

Pros

Policy prevents them from firing an employee without having 3 write-ups first.

Cons

If you get sick or can't work fulltime, they'll politely ask you to put in your two weeks to get the time off you need to heal and then you can re-apply, instead of just giving you the time off you need.

Care for your employees and listen to what they have to say. Train all front desk agents in Night Audit.

55 Other Employee Reviews for Sage Hospitality (View Most Recent)

Wage withheld because they started working me before they officially had me in the system that I had been hired.

Former Employee - Housekeeper  in  Gahanna, OH
    Former Employee - Housekeeper in Gahanna, OH

I worked at Sage Hospitality full-time for less than a year

Pros

There were no perks for this job. I thought there were at first, but only because they lied to me about the job.

Cons

They hired me without really even considering me, then they started working me the same day, before they had done a background check, and they hadn't even had me fill out all the information I needed to fill out, Technically I was not officially hired until 2 weeks after they "hired" me. It's been 5 days past payday, and I still don't have my check, they keep telling me it will be here the next day...

You seriously need new management in this location!!! The Assistant Manager is VERY VERY unprofessional, and the General Manager is never around. I would strongly advise against working here. And several people have told me they can't keep people working there... It's not wonder they can't keep people if they're treating everyone the same way they have treated me.

lots of opportunity for advancement

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I worked at Sage Hospitality full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Fun and friendly environment with lots of room for growth. Strong work ethic is rewarded through reviews and raises as well as employee incentive programs.

Cons

Being that it is a very large company sometimes employees are held too long because they are unable to just be let go.

There are newer employer reviews for Sage Hospitality

Worked for Sage Hospitality? Contribute to the Community!