There are newer employer reviews for Sage Hospitality

Sadly lacking in professional corporate management

I worked at Sage Hospitality full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Range of properties provide opportunities for individuals growing their career and willing to relocate.

Cons

Inconsistent communication between corporate personnel and property management. A much higher degree of politically based promotion than I've experienced with any other corporation I have been involved with. this, unfortunately, results in people who are not qualified being in key decision making positions incorporating the 'cya'
modis operandi.

Make the commitment to hire and promote managerial personnel, both property and corporate level, based on objective criteria, knowledge and skill, as opposed to personal relationships. Commit to clear, honest, straight forward communication. Then breathe both in and throughout the organization.

55 Other Employee Reviews for Sage Hospitality (View Most Recent)

Do not trust this company!

I have been working at Sage Hospitality full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I like my property and GM. We are one of the best hotels in this town but our management company is terrible. They forced a HORRIBLE sales person on us who cannot do her job. It is more like a favor to someone to give her a job.

Cons

The corporate and middle management never tell you the truth about what is going on. They will lie about your benefits when your property transitions over to Sage. If your hotel or restaurant is going to Sage, QUIT NOW!!!

Pay attention to things at the LOCAL level, not a broad spectrum business plan.

Great

Former Employee - Director  in  Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Director in Denver, CO

I worked at Sage Hospitality full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Company really has it together, from there revenue management systems to their benefits they really understand the industry. Benefits, salary, and systems are great.

Cons

I didn't have any challenges, unfortunately the hotel they were managing was sold with a new management. I wouldn't have left the company unless it was sold.

None, I loved this company.

There are newer employer reviews for Sage Hospitality

Worked for Sage Hospitality? Contribute to the Community!