Sage Hospitality

There are newer employer reviews for Sage Hospitality

Great Company with Open Ideas

Current Employee - Sales & Marketing in Missoula, MT
Current Employee - Sales & Marketing in Missoula, MT

I have been working at Sage Hospitality full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Company believes in supporting the local community along with the individual.

Cons

possibly getting "too big, too fast" and making unfavorable movement with senior management.

63 Other Employee Reviews for Sage Hospitality (View Most Recent)

Poor compensation compared to market, Technical management lacks leadership and team building ability

I have been working at Sage Hospitality full-time

Pros

Company works in a "fun" vertical, they have good team building events, and most of the people there are nice and genuinely care

Cons

Leadership, especially in the technical areas, is very weak. Not good communicators, lack skills necessary to properly manage employees and build a team, and has very shallow technical acumen, resulting in poor decision making and heavy reliance on external consultants. Poorly run organization overall. Lastly, tech management did not understand how to successfully build nor operate a technical infrastructure, resulting in the business not funding infrastructure, which caused massive instability and a company relying on 10 year old technology to provide services to its user base.

Do not trust this company!

I have been working at Sage Hospitality full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I like my property and GM. We are one of the best hotels in this town but our management company is terrible. They forced a HORRIBLE sales person on us who cannot do her job. It is more like a favor to someone to give her a job.

Cons

The corporate and middle management never tell you the truth about what is going on. They will lie about your benefits when your property transitions over to Sage. If your hotel or restaurant is going to Sage, QUIT NOW!!!

Pay attention to things at the LOCAL level, not a broad spectrum business plan.

There are newer employer reviews for Sage Hospitality