Sage IT

www.sageit.net
  www.sageit.net
There are newer employer reviews for Sage IT

Usual call centre environment, a lot of metrics and statistics...

Former Employee - Customer Service Consultant in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)
Former Employee - Customer Service Consultant in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I worked at Sage IT full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Not as stressful as other call centres.

Cons

low salary level, lowest in the market segment

Choose better when employing as I have a lot of incompetent colleagues

3 Other Employee Reviews for Sage IT (View Most Recent)

its an india h1b shop..

Current Employee - ASIC Verification in Raleigh, NC
    Current Employee - ASIC Verification in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Sage IT (less than an year)

Pros

good for india economy, because US government helps india managers sabatoge and replace more qualified local American job canidates, so they can take all their skils back to india someday at the expense of making Americans dumb by taking away all their jobs.

Cons

US parasitic company that leeches off of the economy and make local Americans unempolyed in the fields of computer science. look up sage it on myvisajobs dot com. you can see they apply for 40-50 h1b visas per year. lately they are shuting down and destroying employment in the semiconductor industry at qualcomm, throwing out Americans with 20 years experience.

Ridiculous company to work with

I worked at Sage IT

Pros

Nothing as such.Some restaurants nearby Hyderabad office where U can get tiffin and meal etc.

Cons

They will hire female employees as UK Recruiter but do not provide transport.It was my big career mistake to join this company.They hired me due to my previous experience but offered me less than my last drawn CTC saying that living cost will be less in Hyderabad than Bangalore which is lie only.On joing this company, while returning back my home around 11 PM I had to face some drunken unsocial people on the way to my home.So, next day I requested them to change my shift time and asked for flexibility since they strongly denied to provide cab.Then the HR sent me an email saying that

"We are really sorry to hear about the incident which you faced .As requested by you, regarding the change in the shift timings, we really regret to say that it would not suit our business requirement for the UK process workflow.Hence, we would drop the employment offer for you as a UK IT Recruiter".

This is how they treat their employees.They are least bothered about safety of their employees.They follow only hire and fire same day without any notice policy.Regret my decision to join this unethical organisation.

Nothing as they will never listen

There are newer employer reviews for Sage IT