Sage Products
www.sageproducts.com Cary, IL 500 to 999 Employees

Great place for a job, terrible place for a career

Director (Former Employee)

I worked at Sage Products

ProsWork/life balance was very important to the owners and managers. The benefits are amazing and the company does truly care about the employees.

ConsExecutive staff has not acquired the skills necessary to drive change. They avoid workplace conflicts and often choose not to cooperate with one another. Departments are very siloed.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease invest TIME into your employees, not just money and benefits. Professional development opportunities vary greatly from one department to next and are sometimes non-existent.

It was a good company, but unique in the fact that is it small and feels like "family"

Sales Representative (Former Employee)

I worked at Sage Products

Pros: small company nice compensation strong clinical support Cons: Female unfriendly very political Products becoming outdated pricing is high not competitive Advice to Senior Management: Keep the small family corporate culture No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Four stars.

Assembly (Current Employee)

I have been working at Sage Products

Pros: Compared to other similar jobs in the area, Sage pays more. They also offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes the basics (health, vision, dental,… Cons: In the manufacturing area, many supervisors, or "G2's" are incompetent or don't speak very good English. The third shift trainer's… Advice to Senior Management: I would hire Trainers and Supervisors who speak 'fluent' English. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Sage Products.

Worked for Sage Products? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sage Products reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sage Products CEO Vince Foglia. All reviews posted anonymously by Sage Products employees.