Sage UK Ltd.

www.sage.co.uk
  www.sage.co.uk
There are newer employer reviews for Sage UK Ltd.

I was not treated fine. I felt as if I had worked hard and did overtime.

Former Employee - Sales in Los Angeles, CA
Former Employee - Sales in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Sage UK Ltd.

Pros

Good policy for time off and benefits. Not much work. Never need to open up computer after 5. Many people have time to go for lunch and do some surfing too.

Cons

.incompetence abounds - it looks bad when your superiors are not achievers and never have been and were hired because they knew someone. As soon as a new manager comes he cleans house because policy is to have your friends around you. I was still not seen as an insider. That is really what it takes: to be an an insider.

Make your bar hopping full time! Pursue poetry or creative writing.

17 Other Employee Reviews for Sage UK Ltd. (View Most Recent)

Lack of marketing and visibility made worse by poor quality employees

Current Employee - Sales in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Sales in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Sage UK Ltd.

Pros

Can take time off, no need to be responsive or work due to lack of follow-up, sexy co-workers

Cons

Lack of marketing and visibility is made worse by incompetent employees who are chosen for being tight with senior VPs instead of knowing anything or being team players.

What management??

Program Manager

Former Employee - Program Manager in Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Program Manager in Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)

I worked at Sage UK Ltd. full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

This is an energetic company with lots of opportunity for personal growth if you're prepared to grab it.
    It is packed with talented, motivated people who want to do the best they can with the resources available.

Cons

This is a very political organisation and the recent leadership changes have only made it more so.
    It can be difficult to get things done and because it does not invest enough in product development it is hard to stay excited about some of their core offerings.

Do a proper root and branch analysis of how to actually support small business in the modern economy. Just selling them software designed for 10 years ago is not enough. Then actually align your internal capabilities rather than supporting the status quo around product lines.

There are newer employer reviews for Sage UK Ltd.