There are newer employer reviews for Sage UK Ltd.

Nice place to work, good pay. Little things that can be a nuisance.

Current Employee - Telesales Associate I  in  Richmond, BC (Canada)
Current Employee - Telesales Associate I in Richmond, BC (Canada)

I have been working at Sage UK Ltd.

Pros

The pay is good. In a sales position the commission is great if you can do a good job. It's not that difficult of a job.

Cons

Management hasn't done very good in certain areas. For example we work at a call centre, yet I couldn't find an accurate and centralized reference sheet for extensions. Someone explain how that can be?

Please have an accurate and consistent reference sheet for extensions. We work in a call centre why is there not one, and if there is why doesn't anyone know about it?

16 Other Employee Reviews for Sage UK Ltd. (View Most Recent)

good people, crappy management

Current Employee - Customer Support  in  Richmond, BC (Canada)
    Current Employee - Customer Support in Richmond, BC (Canada)

I have been working at Sage UK Ltd.

Pros

-good benefits
    -start with 3 weeks vacation
    - great coworkers

Cons

Management can be incompetent. They often make changes and confuse customers. They seem to be constantly following the lead of their largest competitor (they did it so we should).

Develop a clear long term strategy and stick to it. Stop trying things out and then reverting back when you encounter backlash. Just use common sense!

Do not hire current/standing Sage employees

Current Employee - Sales  in  Richmond, BC (Canada)
    Current Employee - Sales in Richmond, BC (Canada)

I have been working at Sage UK Ltd.

Pros

Whoever is left is probably standing due to the art of, er, extreme deference to senior management IMO. The talent is gone, the company is shot and now it's a 'how can I keep my job by brownosism' all ong.er.

Cons

So long as talent is latent or non-existant there is no threat to the executive hence some level of job security exists. Show actual ability and whoosh goes the bang.

Congratulations, you have a job. Keep looking but the word is out so it's getting tougher.

There are newer employer reviews for Sage UK Ltd.

Worked for Sage UK Ltd.? Contribute to the Community!