Sageworks
www.sageworks.com Raleigh, NC 150 to 499 Employees

For people who thrive on high pressure

Sales Representative (Former Employee)
Oakland, CA

ProsNo dress code, can get hired with no experience, convenient location, free parking..... a paycheck for awhile..... A sales driven company, 90+% of employees are pitching on the phone 10 hours a day. If you're gifted enough to sell profitcents, you will certainly find a higher paying job at a better company....

ConsYou have to reach quota quickly, pay your salary or you will get fired.... It was not uncommon to be fired within the first week or two..... even the first day if "homework" is incomplete. I dreaded going to work all 4 months, and was never so relieved when I never had to go back....

Advice to Senior ManagementI doubt the management would care a bit about what I have to say, they seem to stay in business.....All five or one star reviews, you decide....

Well its a place to work if you have no other options

Programmer (Current Employee)
    Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Sageworks full-time

Pros: They have A/C The office building is very nice They allow dogs to work Hopefully I… Cons: Almost too many to list Employees are treated like crap. High Turn Over. Terrible Management. Total unrealistic expectations. Poor quality of work by co-workers. Low Pay. They have champange taste on… Advice to Senior Management: Yelling and screaming at your staff like they are little kids is not proper way to motivate someone. But dont worry I… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Crazy hours, hectic environment

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Raleigh, NC

I worked at Sageworks full-time

Pros: Great product offerings, fast growing company, high-level opportunities and client… Cons: Unrealistic expectations and goals force individuals to work around the clock at a strenuous pace, lack of… Advice to Senior Management: Find better leaders and encourage them to inspire rather than dictate,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Sageworks.

Worked for Sageworks? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sageworks reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sageworks CEO Scott Ogle. All reviews posted anonymously by Sageworks employees.