Saggezza
www.saggezza.com Chicago, IL 150 to 499 Employees

Enjoyable company to work for with

Chicago, IL

Pros-The people! The team that I work with is fantastic and we all mesh really well. It creates a great work environment and I enjoy coming to work.
-The work has been challenging and interesting. More often then not I find myself working on a project I enjoy using a new/different technology
-I feel like I am constantly learning and my opinions are asked for and listend to for the projects I am on.
-Upper management feels very approachable. I met all members of the North American management within my first month and have a good relationship with them.
-Very diverse workplace
-Company sponsored softball team
-Company outings are extremely fun and a help create a good workplace environment.
-Great location in downtown Chicago

Cons-401K match is pretty weak
-Only get paid once a month
-Have to do occasional overtime for no pay, but its not that often or bad.
-Can get put onto a boring/bad project, hasn't happened to me yet.

Advice to Senior ManagementI really like what you have done in fostering the work environment into a collaborative one. The change to lower cubicles has really helped get to know everyone. The only really complaint would be the benefits could be pumped up. With a poor match, I would rather invest my money outside of the company then inside the 401k.

Great company, great people, great place to work.

Associate Analyst (Current Employee)
    Chicago, IL

I have been working at Saggezza full-time for less than a year

Pros: The people Saggezza employs are intelligent, creative and very diverse. Some of the best people I have had the pleasure of working with. I have… Cons: While I see being part of a rapidly growing company as mostly a pro, it does mean that things are changing quickly and you must… Advice to Senior Management: As Saggezza grows, don't lose touch with even the lowliest of employees. The feeling of connection is… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Better to be Jobless

Software Developer (Former Employee)
    Chicago, IL

I worked at Saggezza full-time for less than a year

Pros: I wish there was any. Cons: Low salary, Not competitive environment. Poor project, Bad management. Stupid people. Advice to Senior Management: Pay more, hire good people. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Saggezza.

Worked for Saggezza? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Saggezza reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Saggezza CEO Arvind Kapur. All reviews posted anonymously by Saggezza employees.