Awesome entry level experience

Current Employee - Software Developer  in  Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Software Developer in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Saggezza full-time for more than a year

Pros

A lot of opportunity to get real world experience and you get to learn a lot about how software is developed. I really enjoy working at Saggezza and I have a lot of fun developing code that impacts so many projects and people.

Cons

Management is a lot hands of and it doesn't always help when you don't know where you are headed.

Start talking to lower level people

Other Reviews for Saggezza

Amazing...

Current Employee - Manager  in  Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Saggezza full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Everyone holds great respect for colleagues, clients and job. The company appreciates it's employees. Have opportunity to work with intelligent people with great ideas and problem solving skills.

Cons

Sometimes long hours are required to maintain excellence. However, office culture and leadership emphasizes work-life balance frequently.

Continue to focus on maintaining the office culture as the company continues to grow in various geographies.

A Family with Entrepreneurial Spirit with Belief in their Employees

Current Employee - Senior Manager  in  Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Senior Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Saggezza full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Every day I come into Saggezza, I know that my team has my back. It truly is a "we" mentality, and not a lone wolf environment.
    Some of the best aspects of my jobs are:
    -Work with cool technologies that consistently push me to look for what is best for the client, not what is easiest to implement.
    -The ability to have direct line of communication with leadership. If something needs to be changed, all it takes is communication, and Saggezza takes the improvement to heart.
    -Fosters an entrepreneurial attitude - if you think you could make Saggezza a better place and have a solution, they will empower you to make it happen.
    -Cool agency approach without the sacrifice to work/life balance.
    -Nurturing teams that places importance on training and education. If you want to learn a new technology, you are provided with numerous training opportunities (not only virtual - but one-on-one)
    -Competitive Pay and benefits

Cons

-Space - any growing company is going to struggle with space. With that being said - I understand that moving a company or expanding takes lots of effort and it appears like they are moving in the right direction.
    -Website messaging and consistency - love the new design, however I feel like the messaging that sells Saggezza needs to be tightened up. We do a lot of cool things, but I think some of our most powerful work isn't highlighted.

There are a lot of really cool things happening at Saggezza that may not be visible to the entire company. More direct communication (maybe a monthly CEO update) could really help Saggezza employees understand the bigger picture.

There are newer employer reviews for Saggezza.

Worked for Saggezza? Contribute to the Community!