Saicon Consultants

www.saiconinc.com

Excellent Company: A good work place with friendly people and hard workers

Recruiter (Current Employee) Pune (India)

ProsI enjoy working at this company. They have competitive compensation. Management is flexible and cares for their people. Co-workers are professional and friendly. I have been with this company for 3 years and hope to work for this company for 12 more.

ConsSome colleagues were unfriendly and uncomfortable working with an outsider. They feared their inadequacies might be brought to light. Sometimes management can be irrational and erratic but the job itself is rewarding.

Advice to Senior ManagementSaicon is a good company however the recent changes within the company have posed some difficulties but with changes come new horizons to overcome.

Excellent

I have been working at Saicon Consultants full-time for more than a year

Pros: It is an excellent work place for someone seeking for… Cons: An Organization for workaholics, no motivations apart from salary and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Saicon Consultants

Pros: competitive compensation, no interference if you are billing, timely payments Cons: would like to keep holding H1B More
There are newer reviews on Saicon Consultants.

Worked for Saicon Consultants? Contribute to the Community!