Sailthru
www.sailthru.com New York, NY 150 to 499 Employees

Hoping the positive continues to outweigh the (now many) negatives.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsRelaxed environment, a strong culture and pride from the employees, very fun place to work. Some teams are stronger (marketing and account management) than others (product.)

ConsNeeds serious management help. Lack of communication, goals (that are actually measured and people being held accountable for) and the biggest issue: zero product direction. Many good intentions at this company but it's about time to grow up.

Strong young company with a great culture and a much better product.

I have been working at Sailthru

Pros: Better product, reasonable pricing, strong support, strong vision and future. Cons: Have to get people to look at changing the way they… Advice to Senior Management: Stay the course, helping progressive companies grow market share while investing in… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Awesome

I have been working at Sailthru full-time

Pros: ROWE (results oriented work environment) means you can do what you want to do as long as you get what you need… Cons: Lots of work to do. Rapidly changing environment, nothing stays the… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you're doing. Keep the start up atmosphere… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Sailthru.

Worked for Sailthru? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sailthru reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sailthru CEO Neil Capel. All reviews posted anonymously by Sailthru employees.