Saint Agnes Hospital (Baltimore)
www.stagnes.org Baltimore , MD 1000 to 5000 Employees

Repetitious

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Baltimore, MD

ProsFriendly sincere honest people for the most part. Benefits excellent, as with any hospital-associated workplace. Building a new patient care tower and might renovate the older sections.

ConsNurses somewhat overloaded and older, more seasoned staff disappearing at an alarming rate. Not open to suggestions or ideas, slow to initiate improvements, starting to have negative financial issues, stagnant.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease listen to ideas and actually consider involving associates on the front lines to contribute in meetings and on workgroups in making this a better place to work.

Very fulfilling, good learning envirorment, good team nursing approach.

Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee)
    Halethorpe, MD

I have been working at Saint Agnes Hospital (Baltimore)

Pros: Good work envirorment, and standards of care, patient… Cons: LPN positions basically were terminated and no advancement for LPN's. Advice to Senior Management: Honest, communication is essential, between staff and management. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Life long affiliation with hospital.

I have been working at Saint Agnes Hospital (Baltimore)

Pros: I have an excellent boss and great co-workers. Cons: pay is low thanks to changes in Healthcare. More
There are newer reviews on Saint Agnes Hospital (Baltimore).

Worked for Saint Agnes Hospital (Baltimore)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Saint Agnes Hospital (Baltimore) reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Saint Agnes Hospital (Baltimore) employees.