Saint Francis Health System

www.saintfrancis.com
  www.saintfrancis.com
There are newer employer reviews for Saint Francis Health System

My experience overall has been positive as the company focuses on providing excellent care to its patients.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

I have been working at Saint Francis Health System full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Patient focused care, financially sound, has delivered bonuses to employees every year I've been employed (since 2006)

Cons

Tends to be rigid and set in ways with certain policies, could do more to recognize employees contributions, medical benefits are not great

Your employees are the lifeblood of this company. To retain top talent, I'd recommend being competitive with salaries, improving the current offering of medical benefits, and increasing the recognition of employee contributions.

15 Other Employee Reviews for Saint Francis Health System (View Most Recent)

Poorly run hospital and bad wages

Current Employee - Social Worker in Poughkeepsie, NY
    Current Employee - Social Worker in Poughkeepsie, NY

I have been working at Saint Francis Health System full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Nice group of employees. Hospital is very clean. They have a nice gift shop. Coffee is good.

Cons

Poor management and salaries.. Walked into work. Badges were taken from us and we where let go.. people sit by title in the lunch room. Interns work long and hard hours. Short staffed.

Make this a place better for you're employees (more employee events). Better living wage. Don't just give raise to upper management.

Great place to work

Current Employee - Health Information Management in Tulsa, OK
    Current Employee - Health Information Management in Tulsa, OK

I have been working at Saint Francis Health System full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

They care about their employees. I love the faith based atmosphere.

Cons

Parking is awful. Only a 3% raise per year, although we do usually get a bonus. Health insurance is a bit high for working at a healthcare organization.

There are newer employer reviews for Saint Francis Health System