Saint Francis Hospital
www.sfhhc.org Poughkeepsie, NY 1000 to 5000 Employees

PATHETIC

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsPay and benefits. The co-workers themselves are very dedicated and tolerate a lot from their management.

ConsUpper management in the foodservice department is biased, opinionated and out of touch with all of their employees...except their favorites. They are runing off their best workers by putting all the blame on them in order to cover up their own incompetence.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet rid of the upper management you have in foodservice unless you want them to run your whole system into the ground.

The worst, unorganized, and unprofessional medical facility ive ever seen in my entire life.

Staffing Nurse (Former Employee)
    Tulsa, OK

I worked at Saint Francis Hospital full-time for more than a year

Pros: I cant think of one thing that is good there. Cons: Illegal narcotic smuggling, poor hygiene unexperienced coworkers, terrible food, and a moral infrastructure that is souly based on Money. MOST of the staff does… Advice to Senior Management: SHUT DOWN YOUR PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A HOSPITAL IT WOULD BE MORE USEFULL… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Surgery scheduler

Surgery Scheduler (Current Employee)
    Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Saint Francis Hospital full-time for more than a year

Pros: This hospital has good bonuses!!! Cons: The staff is not treated fair from office management. Office… More
There are newer reviews on Saint Francis Hospital.

Worked for Saint Francis Hospital? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Saint Francis Hospital reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Saint Francis Hospital CEO Robert L. Savage. All reviews posted anonymously by Saint Francis Hospital employees.