There are newer employer reviews for Saint Francis Hospital

Sainrt Franis is the job to be

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Pros

The benefits and salary package was excellent. Most of my co-workers praise me for a job well done which means alot, because I work very hard.

Cons

The benefits and salary package was awesome. I have a very flexible schedule. The people that I work with are like my second family.

Advice to Management

I believe that everyone need to work better as a team. Pay more attention to what is really important and what theie employers have to say.

Other Employee Reviews for Saint Francis Hospital

1. Saint Francis-the best!

Current Employee - RN in Tulsa, OK
    Current Employee - RN in Tulsa, OK

Pros

St. Francis tries to be a progressive work environment with attention to how employees are valued and treated; also there is flexibility in hours for nurses. At St. Francis things are kept up and broken things are fixed which is important to me. The process for admissions is streamlined with prefab orders that docs are encouraged to check off rather than writing out a new set of orders for every single patient which contributes to errors including leaving out important information such as diet or activity.

Cons

Poor staffing happens at times although not as much as with other facilities. Full-time nurses who are too young and inexperienced are frequently allowed and even encouraged to be charge nurses when they clearly are not qualified. Some doctors are not respectful of nurses which makes taking care of patients more difficult.

Advice to Management

Strongly advise to continue in efforts to reward employees and show recognition; definitely more education is needed in those allowed to be charge nurses. Respect is a key factor in retaining employees and all nurses need to be educated in this area. Doctors also need education in the area of how to show respect for nursing staff

2. Hartford Ct

Current Employee - Denials Manager in Hartford, CT
    Current Employee - Denials Manager in Hartford, CT

I have been working at Saint Francis Hospital full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

The culture is patient oriented

Cons

The commute to Harford can be difficult