Sour Grapes from Prior Review

Former Employee - Field Sales in Houston, TX
Former Employee - Field Sales in Houston, TX

I worked at Sales Partnerships full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

SPI was a great place to work - provided training and support while not forgetting the top performers. I suspect the reviewer with the low feedback was someone who was termed for failing training. They had no cases of fraud or anything like that (check with the State or with the BBB) - if anything, they replaced companies who did that sort of thing. I used to work for the client they represented and this was a FAR better environment and we doubled the client's sales as well.

Cons

Pretty common challenges for a growing company -- would like to see more programs and better communication between field offices

Advice to Management

Keep adding new programs - have field offices that run different programs interact better.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. The managers are rude and they are fake.

Former Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Houston, TX

I worked at Sales Partnerships

Pros

Even though we were tracked by our BB the managers didn't ride along with the reps very often. They just sat in the office and looked on the computer to track us. Lazy, Lazy, Lazy....

Cons

Huge turnover of new sale representative. They should give all new reps a learning curve and not fire them 1 week after training.

Advice to Management

Try to be a little bit nicer to your sales representative. Managers are not helpful at all. All they want is to torture you. This place will not last much longer.

2. Office Administrator

Former Employee - Office Administrator in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Office Administrator in Houston, TX

I worked at Sales Partnerships

Pros

Home office is based in Denver, Colorado and they seem to be o.k. Worked closely with HR and was pretty streamlined. Pay was very good considering it was part-time and the job seemed to be pretty easy. Was in office alone most of the time. If you can work being unsupervised, organized and possess good time management skills, you will love the job.

Cons

It seems there is a large turnover of local managers/directors

Advice to Management

Leadership should continue to be consistent and give reps a longer chance (longer than a month) or be more thorough in hiring.