Sales Partnerships

Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Sales Partnerships

Working at SPI

I have been working at Sales Partnerships

Pros

The company just like any has its quarks but overall is a great place to work and all the employees here are very easy to get along with. I am happy here but I've never been one to want to stay somewhere where I can't move up as quickly as I would like to.

Cons

It is a somewhat small company and for that the opportunity for advancement isn't what I would like it to be. It can also be said that they don't have that much turn over so maybe thats part of why the opportunity isn't there.

Try to incorporate all the employees more in what is going on with the company to help them feel more like a part of the company then just a section of the company.

19 Other Employee Reviews for Sales Partnerships (View Most Recent)

Industry Leader

I have been working at Sales Partnerships full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

SPI provides award winning management, training, tools, and systems to support sales reps and to help them become as successful as possible. It is an environment where there is fierce competition and is difficult to get in. This is an environment for salespeople who want to be challenged and are open to the task.

Cons

The job requires dedication. Most of the sales work is outbound/direct cold calling - anyone considering positions at SPI should keep that in mind.

Do not remove the negative review because it is true!

Former Employee - Sales
    Former Employee - Sales

I worked at Sales Partnerships full-time (more than a year)

Pros

As I said before, you get a lot of practice at cold calling which will help you when you work for a professional company

Cons

I will be more specific. On about December 19 of 2013 we were told that we would be closed for December 24. But, we could have it be a paid holiday if we sold a certain number of units between the 18th to the 23. So that gave us six days to sell six new accounts but two of those days were a weekend. So selling a bunch of new business was necessary to get paid for a holiday. And while I was the top salesman for the month of December I didn't sell my accounts on the right dates to qualify to get paid. So, I offered to work that day but was told I couldn't. So, yes I lost a day's pay even though I was willing to work. As for not being paid for accounts, who can I call about getting the money that is still owed to me from two specific accounts that I was never paid for?

Stop lying, be professional and don't sell commission cuts to your employees as "great news" or set impossible goals that can never be met to be the only way to earn top commissions.

There are newer employer reviews for Sales Partnerships