There are newer employer reviews for Sales Partnerships

Comradeship yet individual acts of deceit and fraud allowed or overlooked by managers, apparently unbeknownst to owners.

Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative
Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative

I have been working at Sales Partnerships

Pros

There's lots of flexibility and most employees are great people and environment for most part is friendly.
Ability to learn from selling different types of products/services from different campaigns/contracts.
Very little micro-managing.
Very open atmosphere.

Cons

Few employees, although allegedly been in existence for over 13 years, can lend to very little energy on 'sales floor'.
'Campaigns' don't experience longevity due to mismangement and unscrupulous hires.
Anxiety and apprehension whether one will have job from day to day.
Management is unprofessional at best.
Very little communication tends to create animosity and anxiety among employees creating rumor speading and gossip.
Few benefits yet much stress.
Below average pay gets below average employees that has promoted a low integrity mileu.

Keep better eye on who is 'managing' programs as several program contracts were lost entirely due to managements inapproprate and unprofessional behaviors and language. Hiring practices should be improved and modified to allow those who've proven themselves to be granted increased revenue/salaries. Perhaps moving forward away from older ways of thinking and listening to others that are more in touch with change and modification. Maybe reading "Switch" by the Heath bros. would enlighten someone there. Allowing some feedback from the overachieving and underpaid few leaders could effect some transformative change in the spi work environment leading to a successful program and company.

16 Other Employee Reviews for Sales Partnerships (View Most Recent)

Working at SPI

I have been working at Sales Partnerships

Pros

The company just like any has its quarks but overall is a great place to work and all the employees here are very easy to get along with. I am happy here but I've never been one to want to stay somewhere where I can't move up as quickly as I would like to.

Cons

It is a somewhat small company and for that the opportunity for advancement isn't what I would like it to be. It can also be said that they don't have that much turn over so maybe thats part of why the opportunity isn't there.

Try to incorporate all the employees more in what is going on with the company to help them feel more like a part of the company then just a section of the company.

Excellent

Former Employee - Business Consultant in Westminster, CO
    Former Employee - Business Consultant in Westminster, CO

I worked at Sales Partnerships full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Friendly environment - excellent pay structure

Cons

need to be good at sales

Excellent