Sales University Group

www.salesuniversitygroup.com

Fun and caring outsourced sales environment where focus is on client, who ultimately, is paying the bills.

Current Employee - Business Development Manager  in  Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Chicago, IL

Pros

Everyone who is hired is hired for a specific client, and no client is exactly alike so there is a variety of opportunity within the umbrella of the same business group. Everyone is expected to give it their all everyday, and negativity is simply not allowed. Client is encouraged to hire you on if things go well and they don't want to lose the opportunity of bringing you on as their employee but you actually work most days among your Sales University Group peers in the Sears (Willis) Tower with a great view of the city. There are two sister companies known as Sales Empowerment Group and Sales Athletes Group. Both of these groups do sales placement. In addition, Sales Empowerment Group acts as a consultant with companies who need help with their sales. Their business development officers bring in new clients, assist with training the employees of the existing clients and provide key advice to assist with drumming up sales numbers. Sales Athletes Group focuses on job placement for former athletes who are looking to get serious with a sales related career.

Cons

Depending on your perspective, the graduation date can be a PRO and NOT a con. Everyone at Sales University Group has a "graduation date" which is usually 12-18 months after hire where it is expected that either the client would hire you outright to work for them or you would perhaps have the option to move over into another team and work for a different client. I suppose this change could be perceived as a con because it is enjoyable to work here and sometimes it may or may not be greener pastures within the realm of the client.

You are going in the right direction.

Other reviews for Sales University Group

Great working environment, with great people.

Current Employee - Team Manager  in  Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Team Manager in Chicago, IL

Pros

Management really spends time making sure they are treating their reps well here. Also, we work in a really great office. If you work hard, you will be rewarded.

Cons

I can't think of one.

Keep doing what you're doing.

Tons of opportunity!!

Current Employee - Solution Development Specialist  in  Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Solution Development Specialist in Chicago, IL

Pros

The management team is the best I have encountered in my career thus far. They put our people first and treat everyone with the upmost respect. The people are fun, great to be around and very respectful to each other.

Cons

Are there any cons to working 8:30-5, in one of the best buildings in the world, with all of your friends?

Stop buying so much pizza for us! I am trying to stay in shape! ;)

There are newer employer reviews for Sales University Group .

Worked for Sales University Group ? Contribute to the Community!