Salesforce

www.salesforce.com
There are newer employer reviews for Salesforce

Accelerate your career - high engagement, high productivity, high rewards

Current Employee - Senior Business Analyst in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Senior Business Analyst in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Salesforce

Pros

My peers - fantastic, energetic, smart people. It's great to be surrounded by co-workers you can learn from. There is the opportunity to get involved in so many different facets of the business and there are so many opportunities for development that it's a great place to accelerate your career trajectory.

Cons

It's a very fast-paced culture requiring high-commitment. At times, work-life balance suffers.

Communicate, communicate, communicate. The more we all come together as a group and share information amongst ourselves, the more effective we can all be at our own jobs.

1165 Other Employee Reviews for Salesforce (View Most Recent)

Good for now

Current Employee - Sales Engineer in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Sales Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Salesforce

Pros

Fun environment, lots of social events and young people. Easy to use product. Dreamforce is one of the best times of the year. Great balance of work and play. Office location on 1 Market has great views of San Francisco Bay, tons of restaurants nearby, and great access to public transportation (BART, ferry building, F line, cable car, 30x, 41, other buses). Lots of excitement around the company's growth potential.

Cons

Politics is definitely a huge factor in promotions. They are growing so fast that it is hard to keep up in terms of the product and who works there. Deals can be repetitive. Compensation is below average for San Francisco. Employees generally drink the company kool-aid way too much and never say anything negative. There is a difficult learning curve on the product at first, but it gets much easier after three months.

Reward promotions based on performance and not politics or seniority. Hire less sales and marketing. Put more focus on research and development.

Great company to work for. Innovative environment.

Former Employee - Client Assistant in South San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Client Assistant in South San Francisco, CA

I worked at Salesforce

Pros

Salesforce is a very Innovative, progressive company.

Cons

I work in a relatively new department, so it takes a little time to get all of the policies and procedures in place.

I think that by in large they are doing a very good job.

There are newer employer reviews for Salesforce