There are newer employer reviews for Salesforce

Best company I've ever worked for

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive
Current Employee - Senior Account Executive

I have been working at Salesforce full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great pay and benefits. Constantly evolving and changing company that isn't satisfied with status quo

Cons

High pressure to perform with monthly attainment goals and not quarterly or yearly.

Advice to Management

Continue to treat your sales people like you do now; as valuable assets and not like numbers on a document like other companies do.

reviews filtered by
  1. Awesome Opportunities!

I have been working at Salesforce full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

-Scope of career possibilities is amazing
    -Employee benefits are above and beyond what I had hoped for
    -Career Development opportunities are regularly offered with open discussions invited.
    -Social company culture
    -Pay rates are generally well above the average
    -Being a cloud company, we have the opportunity to literally work from anywhere in the world! (I know cause I've done it!)
    -Individual contributions and ideas are invited, shared, discussed and respected. One idea really can bring change with our very democratic process with sharing and collaborating on ideas and concepts.

Cons

People are people, and unfortunately not all people managers should be. That happens at all companies though.

Advice to Management

Offer job sharing? Some people would love to maintain their positions/job at the company, but also have personal influences in their lives that require more time than they can give due to working full time hours. It's a big struggle to make the decision to leave such a great rewarding job, but sometimes sacrifices are necessary.

2. Great company to work for

I have been working at Salesforce

Pros

Salesforce does a great job of taking care of its employees safety and well-being. The safety, growth, and well-being of its employees is obviously a top priority. Coupled with impressive pay and benefits makes this a great company/

Cons

The company is growing at a very intense rate and it seems difficult to keep everything on track with so many changes. While this is only a complaint from an individual perspective it is still great to see the company grow at such an impressive rate.

There are newer employer reviews for Salesforce