Salesforce

There are newer employer reviews for Salesforce

Best Career Move Ever

Current Employee - Account Executive in Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Account Executive in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Salesforce full-time (more than an year)

Pros

amazing culture and very upbeat atmosphere. Great perks including stocked kitchens with food & drink, gym reimbursement, career advancement and trips to Hawaii!

Cons

it's a sales organization so if you don't like a quota look elsewhere.

Continue to keep the lines of communication open as we already do and make sure to keep the small feeling culture as we continue to expand and grow

Salesforce Response

Apr 8, 2014Employee Success Team

We appreciate your comments!

1083 Other Employee Reviews for Salesforce (View Most Recent)

Dream job

I have been working at Salesforce

Pros

I can't stop gushing about my job to others. Great salary. The people are brilliant. Transparency is a requirement. Everyone is personable. Customers love us. The growth is exponentail for an already mulit-billion dollar company. Philanthropy always comes first, reiterated from the top down. I find something new everyday that makes Salesforce a great place to work. I used to think Google or Twitter were the pinnacle of tech, but after having had opportunities at both, I couldn't imagine why anyone would work anywhere else but Salesforce.

Cons

Slow IT department. Hard to find an Org chart to navigate through the company.

Everyone admires upper management so much. It would be great for morale to see the faces of the C suite make the rounds around the offices once in a while.

Employee Satisfaction

Current Employee - Systems Engineer in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Systems Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Salesforce full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Career development is a priority. The company makes an effort to care about each person as an individual and offers competitive salaries, defined career progression, and an excellent work environment. Ability to work from home or work remotely as needed. Performance is valued over time spent.

Cons

Location strategy is incredibly San Francisco centered - don't expect leaps and bounds of advancement outside of HQ, but that's really any company.

Keep it up. Walk the walk. Take COO/SVP-level all-hands seriously. Follow through with the positive message that is sent.

There are newer employer reviews for Salesforce