Salesforce.com

www.salesforce.com

Such much promise - Hope we don't get in our own way.

Director (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsSFDC provides a really fun and dynamic work environment. The core product is fanatastic and the company's vision is incredibly promising. There's a strong sense that employees are part of history in the making - you can definitely feel this vibe when walking the halls. Little doubt "SFDC" will be synonymous for changing the enterprise software paradigm and planting SaaS in the main stream business world. Pretty cool stuff.

ConsThere is an excessive amount of disorganization and politics. Every day is another marketing event fire drill - merely a result of CEO who is a master marketer for better or worse. Learning to navigate the organization requires a long ramp time.

Advice to Senior ManagementBring in more seasoned executives with Fortune 500 experience. Put an ESPP program in place. Triple investment in product development and get more aggressive on the acquisition front.

Working at Salesforce.com is like playing on the all-star team.

Product Manager (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Salesforce.com

Pros: Salesforce.com is a dynamic environment with some very smart people -- when I first joined I termed it the all-star team. It's no joke.… Cons: The hours are definitely long, no doubt about that. There are never enough people on board to do all the work necessary. There's… Advice to Senior Management: Keep on keepin' on. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to work if you fit the culture

Senior Program Manager (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

I worked at Salesforce.com

Pros: Working for salesforce.com means you are participating the build-out of the next wave of computing. The product is startling in its capability, quality, technology and… Cons: A very young, aggressive, smart and energized workforce has its downside: intense politics. If you are not in the right place or plugged in with… Advice to Senior Management: Keep on doing what you are doing - your stock… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Salesforce.com.

Worked for Salesforce.com? Contribute to the Community!