Salesforce.com
www.salesforce.com San Francisco, CA 5000+ Employees

This is one of the best companies in the world.

Sales Representative (Current Employee)
Spokane Valley, Spokane, WA

I have been working at Salesforce.com

ProsSalesforce is a very forward-thinking and progressive company. Pay is generous, and the company goes out of its way after you are hired to make you feel important. Orientation takes in place in San Francisco, and they'll fly you down there. Part of orientation involves volunteer work at a local charitable organization; in fact the company gives you an additional paid week off each year to devote toward volunteer work. Benefits are excellent, and include fitness expense reimbursement ($100/mo) in addition to full medical, health and dental. My division buys the entire office catered lunch twice a week, although that perk doesn't apply everywhere.

Managers are fair, and don't ask their employees to work to exhaustion. The company is growing at a rapid pace, so there is plenty of room for growth and advancement. Finally, there is the name recognition that comes with working at a prestigious company. Salesforce. People in the IT world place it in the same category as Google and Apple. Even if you don't stick around long-term, it looks great on a resume.

ConsInteroffice scuttlebutt is of course an issue, but it's not a problem unique to Salesforce by any means. In the division I am a part of, there is no formalized training or onboarding program, so the first couple weeks can be rough while you get acclimated. With all the growth, sales territories are constantly being moved around and this can make rapport building with clients difficult.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work. There are teething problems to be worked out, but overall I feel you guys are one competent bunch that do a great job of balancing the company's and employees' interests.

GOOD

Marketing (Current Employee)
New York, NY

I have been working at Salesforce.com

Pros: good, potential to grow, relies on quality work Cons: relied on old managers and not new talents Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

So-so experience but good for the resume

Sales Associate (Former Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I worked at Salesforce.com

Pros: Interesting technology with contemporary products fast paced with lots of work… Cons: treat new comers with contempt there is no real management support… Advice to Senior Management: Real managers aren't just people who do a good job, they are people who know how to communicate with and motivate diverse personalities. Give training… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Salesforce.com.

Worked for Salesforce.com? Contribute to the Community!

Salesforce.com – Why Work for Us?

Salesforce.com's social and mobile cloud technologies are helping companies connect with their customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways and revolutionizing the way businesses sell, service, market, and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Salesforce.com reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Salesforce.com CEO Marc Benioff. All reviews posted anonymously by Salesforce.com employees.