Salesforce.com

www.salesforce.com
  www.salesforce.com
There are newer employer reviews for Salesforce.com

Most innovative company in the world, dominant market position, awesome products, successful customers

Current Employee - Account Executive in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Account Executive in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Salesforce.com full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Great compensation, lots of mobility win the company, great coaches among sales leadership. Market leading products and relentless pace of innovation that addresses problems customers didn't even know they had. Holiday parties are amazing with performers like Cyndi Lauper and the bare naked ladies. CEO just gave out 500 tickets to employees for game 2 of the SF Giants in the World Series. 5 weeks of vacation, paid paternity leave, time off for foundation work.

Cons

Can be a grind, success depends on territory (but that is the life of sales, not unique to salesforce). Moving into management can take a while. Resources like sales overlay teams for complementary products, sales engineering, are scarce or not competent and your succes can depend on them.

Please train the acquired companies teams (radian 6, jigsaw) like you train us and hire more sales engineers.

1013 Other Employee Reviews for Salesforce.com (View Most Recent)

Amazing company with amazing people

Former Employee - ECS Intern in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - ECS Intern in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Salesforce.com as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

As an intern you're given a lot of responsibility- it's exciting. You're truly treated as a member of the team. The internship is an incredible opportunity to get an inside look at Salesforce not only as a company but at the different teams and roles inside of it.

Cons

I can't think of any cons off the top of my head. Honestly I had an amazing time interning at Salesforce. It's a great place to work, especially in between summers during college.

One of greatest company to work for

Current Employee - Senior Member of Technical Staff in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Member of Technical Staff in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Salesforce.com full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Mini Kitchen , Training programs , Competitive Work Culture

Cons

Not many but commute if you dont live in SF and WFH policy is very subjective to manager . Majority of Managers are totally kool with it but their are few who dont like it

There are newer employer reviews for Salesforce.com