Salesforce.com

www.salesforce.com

ESB - Sr. AE

ESB (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsFree food and drinks

People were very nice there - but many felt trapped and were clamoring to find better alternatives

ConsEverything else. Want to truly not be inspired - work at Salesforce.com

They will promise you the stars at the ESB role - but I left feeling betrayed by their pitch. I cam from a highly successful startup that was acquired and spent 7 months of my life at SFDC trying to convince myself I would like it eventually. Never happened.

Actually if you enjoy big corporate culture where not much is done and you get an 'ok' paycheck - while waiting for a chance to climb the later and make a decent paycheck in a few years it's a good fit.

However it is far from a fast moving company - I found most AE's there working side jobs in the conference rooms as the job really does not inspire much.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone - I do not blame management for not changing course - alot of them were there early and benefit from a culture that forcefully makes employees drink ridicules Kool-Aid. Dream job, Ha!

No work/life balance, cog in the machine, poor management, but you meet some great people

Account Executive (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

I worked at Salesforce.com full-time for more than a year

Pros: Formalized trainings, you're surrounded by some brilliant minds. Lot's… Cons: Growing the army was such a concern they often hired the wrong… Advice to Senior Management: Realize you have some great talent under you and you're paying 25% less than… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

#dreamjob?? Maybe for some.

Account Executive (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Salesforce.com full-time for more than a year

Pros: Salesforce is great company to work for if you fall into one of these two buckets: 1) A few years removed from… Cons: If you're an accomplished sales rep at another company and looking for a move, here are some things to note about SFDC. These apply if… Advice to Senior Management: You are losing good people, so time to start acting… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Salesforce.com.

Worked for Salesforce.com? Contribute to the Community!