Salesforce.com

www.salesforce.com

Fast paced challenging work but friendly culture

Senior Manager (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsFast past environment but with extreme focus on team work and team building. Friendly environment that supports work/life balance. Like the focus on charity and communities. Good benefits packages as well.

ConsResource constraints require you to focus on short-term urgent projects to complete versus being able to focus on longer term strategies and success.

Advice to Senior ManagementRecruiting process is lengthy and often times responses are not timely. Not replacing departed employees timely, really make it difficult to get jobs done.

Pretty cool and inspiring!

I have been working at Salesforce.com

Pros: Amazing salary, benefits, great HQ location (San Francisco, CA), great… Cons: May seem overwhelming because Salesforce is trying to solve a… Advice to Senior Management: UX Rocks! Keep doing what you're doing! More

Great company, but bad low level management.

Global Service Desk Analyst (Current Employee) Portland, OR

I have been working at Salesforce.com full-time for more than a year

Pros: Really intelligent people. Good product. Great CEO. Face paced environment. Cons: No work-life balance. Your manager will make or break your experience here. At one point a manager I reported to implemented an attendance policy which… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your frontline employee feedback. Have some empathy and… More
There are newer reviews on Salesforce.com.

Worked for Salesforce.com? Contribute to the Community!