Salesforce.com
www.salesforce.com San Francisco, CA 5000+ Employees

Awesome Work Environment

Sales Representative (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Salesforce.com full-time for less than a year

ProsYou definitely get a lot of great training with managers who have a track record of success in their field. Great place to develop and improve all skills related to enterprise, solution selling.

ConsAs the company is growing, beginning to feel slightly more like a big business

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue fostering a great learning environment. As we expand, to also try the best you can keep the start up vibe and mentality.

Flag Review

Salesforce.com #dreamjob Social Media Manager responded to this review

Feb 4, 2014

This is great to hear - thank you!

analys

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Salesforce.com

Pros: great team great organization wonderful culture Cons: its hours at times can feel too long Advice to Senior Management: more feedback More

Weird, paternalistic environment

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I worked at Salesforce.com as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Pros include: salary, benefits (for employees, not contractors), cool offices and free food. There is a possibility that it could be a… Cons: Cons would be: issues were handled with secrecy and paternalism, it is a defensive culture with people getting… Advice to Senior Management: Training and support for the managers is needed. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Salesforce.com.

Worked for Salesforce.com? Contribute to the Community!

Salesforce.com – Why Work for Us?

Salesforce.com's social and mobile cloud technologies are helping companies connect with their customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways and revolutionizing the way businesses sell, service, market, and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Salesforce.com reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Salesforce.com CEO Marc Benioff. All reviews posted anonymously by Salesforce.com employees.